Monday, August 16, 2010

Personal Work At The Tattoo & Car Show




This past weekend I had a bunch of photo shoots lined up but in-between I had some time to shoot some personal work. I couldn’t ask for a better assistant than Tony. He is not only an attorney, a computer genius but also a photographer. I was so happy to have him as my assistant. He assisted me with my equipment, lighting and just all around was a big help.

Some of my personal work from the car show with model Billy.  From Police Arrests, to cooling off with Italian Ices, to Army Trucks.  The public was more interested it seemed in my photo shoot than the car show for a while..It was a real hoot and an overall great day!

The Police Car in the Shoot was a 1984 Dodge Diplomat California Highway Patrol Police Cruiser.  The Army Truck was a 1983 M-35.



No comments:

Post a Comment