Friday, August 27, 2010

Intuitive Photography

I mentioned in a prior Blog called Shutter On The Brain, how I shot approximately 30 shots from a concert. It's not how fast and how many images I could take hoping to get the one great shot.  For me it has to do more with being intuitive and finding that special moment.  Every shot I shoot is personal; it has meaning to me, plain and simple.  The two images in this post were taken from a Charity event back in 2009.  The couple walking away are Anthony Shriver(Kennedy) and his daughter.  They frame the picture holding hands, like the sign "Best Buddies.  It tells a story.  The second image, I loved how the couple fell to the center of the courtyard.  The whole picture shows a lot of movement and tells a story. 
Intuitive Photography, something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment